How about some happy things? Like Psy's houndstooth jacket in the "Gentleman" video, a janky pop song remixed from World of Warcraft blips and blurps, the Hunger Games: Catching Fire teaser trailer, and shipping your pants. Plus, Elaine Stritch endorses gossip, so now we can all sleep at night under tabloid blankets.
- Except Hugh Jackman. He's going to have nightmares for sure.
- A brief message from Zod (Michael Shannon).
- Steve Sanders was never my go-to pick for the 90210 alum I'd most like to see join Chippendales, but you can't always get what you want.
- AMC attempts to "make Saturday the new Sunday" by moving Hell on Wheels to a Saturday slot. Can't they work on making Monday the new Friday?
- The enduring literary effects of Deep Thoughts. Also: The Pulitzer is back.
- Why on earth would we be tentative about a kids' version of The Voice? Crush the 8-year-olds' dreams. Smoosh 'em. Splat.
- The sad tale of a mellow, harshed.
- Yeah, we got weird fish. Sure, we have giant "rat-sized" snails.