While Harry Potter costars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson continued to skip along the movie path fairly successfully, Rupert Grint decided to try a half-hour CBS pilot. The ill-fated Super Clyde, also starring Stephen Fry, details a shy geek who inherits a fortune and sets about trying to use it to become an everyday superhero. (Seen Kick-Ass much? Ah, we jest. This is not that. Not exactly.) CBS, presumably aware that the Potter militia was readying a bunch of Cruciatus Curses, has now shared the pilot online. Have fun.
- Louis C.K.'s Oh My God special, the HBO one, is now downloadable for $5. There's an extended version, too.
- Justin Timberlake's second 20/20 Experience sold 350,000 copies, getting the artist formerly known as The Social Network’s Sean Parker his second no. 1 album of the year. (The first part sold almost 1 million copies, though.)
- Coolio crashed a college student's apartment, cooked dinner, sang "Gangsta’s Paradise."
- It’s a That '70s Show reunion! Only on Instagram!
- Want to see how Justin Vernon's Volcano Choir does it live? Watch a full magnificent concert at NPR.
- By all means, take a moment to watch Miley Cyrus and the Roots channel The Brady Bunch for an a cappella rendition of "We Can't Stop."
- Happy birthday, John Lennon! Here are 18 Beatles songs you hated and subsequently shit-talked.
- A Breaking Bad opera, eh? You have my curiosity. "It may center on 'Ozymandias.'" OK, you have my attention and my money.
- And someone will play Roger Ebert in a movie soon.