The Women of Beverly Hills 90210 Are BFFs: "The scene was perfectly set for a showdown. Shannen Doherty had just marched into Jennie Garth's 40th birthday bash sporting killer boots and her trademark smirk — looking every inch like Brenda Walsh at her fiercest." YES. "The Beverly Hills 90210 vets, once such mortal enemies that costar Tori Spelling claimed they had a fistfight, strode toward each other and … hugged." Hugged?! Reunited and acting "just like real friends," the former "Kelly and Brenda have called a cease-fire to their 20-year war." Why now? "A Doherty pal attributes the bonding to the simple matter of growing up — and feeling nostalgic for the Peach Pit days: 'It's like high school friends that you fought with but now love. They're a big part of your past.'" OK, sure. "Shannen and Tori were in New York doing press, and they were warm. The '90s were a long time ago." They sure were. At least they all still hate that bitch Valerie (Tiffani Thiessen).
Things You Don't Know About Ice-T (Excerpts):
- "I love grape Kool-Aid"
- "As a kid, I dreamed of being a bank robber"
- "My favorite artist is Prince"
- "If I could time travel, I'd go to the Roaring '20s"
- "I love all kinds of cereal"
- "My most embarrassing moment was getting diarrhea while performing at a concert."
- "Harvey Keitel is my favorite actor."
- "I prefer to be indoors."
- "The first famous person I met was my neighborhood crime boss."
- "I hate slow internet load times."
- "I think I look like an armadillo."