Do Alabama head football coach Nick Saban and Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner have more in common than an ironfisted reign over your weekend appointment television for several months a year? Take this quiz and decide for yourselves:
1. "The roster that we have today may change tomorrow. It is what it is for right now."
2. "[We] sort of went a little bit rat trap out there."
3. "We have an idea of how we're going to use him, but we don't have an idea of where he is in terms of how much we'll use him. There's a difference."
4. "I think the pleasure some people get from the mistake makes more entertainment."
5. "That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone."
6. "And to make any presumptions like you all make, really, really upsets me. It really does. It's so unfair."
7. "He's definitely a liar. I hope that you caught that. And I hope that you caught that he — you don't think he seems like an ambitious person jockeying for a job?"
8. "That's what it was about for me. Let's get to the destruction. Let's get to the loss. … He's going into hell. This is the descent. Maybe he'll come out on the other side, or maybe he'll just take up residence there."
9. "Our goal is to work against things we have not seen that we will see in the near future."
10. "I thought, this is going to be interesting to see how this works, especially since I had been so influenced by the books Sex and the Single Girl and The Feminine Mystique."