Are you a farmers market shopper, gentle reader? Do you prefer to sniff your peaches before purchase? Would you like to knock out your summer homework with a field trip? The MAC is here to help you select your 2013 tertiary allegiance from right up close.* Fill out this here form and go hang out in Detroit with the likes of Frank Solich for a day. Suggested topics of conversation:
• Is there some talismanic significance to holding MAC Media Day on a Tuesday?
• If this conference really is the cradle of coaches, who here is closest to hatching into a power conference?
• What can we as a people do to ensure the continuation of pizza-themed bowl games for the enjoyment of our children and our children's children?
• What is skydiving with Ron English really like?
• Is Dave Meyer OK? Are we sure? Is he here? Can we tackle him?
See you at Ford Field. We'll be the ones in the county fair–airbrushed Dan LeFevour tribute T-shirts.