Welcome back to our 30 for 30 documentary short series.
The latest film is Silver Reunion, from director Rory Karpf. During the summer of 2012, a secret meeting took place among the 12 members of the 1972 U.S. men's Olympic basketball team. Reuniting more than four decades after the controversial gold-medal game in which they lost to the Soviet Union and then declined to accept the silver medal, the team members met in Lexington, Kentucky, to make a final decision: to accept, or forever refuse, the medals for a game many of them believe they never lost. And, like with the jury in 12 Angry Men, the verdict needed to be unanimous.
• Holy Grail: The T206 Honus Wagner, directed by Nick and Colin Barnicle »
• Disdain the Mundane, directed by Nelson George »
• Ali: The Mission, directed by Amani Martin »
• The Arnold Palmer, directed by Bryan Gordon »
• Jake, directed by Jonathan Hock »
• Arnold's Blueprint, directed by Michael and Jeff Zimbalist »
• Here Now, directed by Eric Drath »