Welcome back to our 30 for 30 documentary short series.
The latest film is The Irrelevant Giant, from directors Shaun Silva and Don Lepore. In 1983 the New York Giants were a team in flux. Rookie coach Bill Parcells was hired to rebuild the once-prominent franchise. One of the resources at his disposal was the last pick in the 1983 NFL draft — a pick commonly known as "Mr. Irrelevant." That year Parcells's staff chose John Tuggle, a running back out of Cal, who would not only defy the odds and make the team, but also change the lives of both player and coach.
• Silver Reunion, directed by Rory Karpf »
• Holy Grail: The T206 Honus Wagner, directed by Nick and Colin Barnicle »
• Disdain the Mundane, directed by Nelson George »
• Ali: The Mission, directed by Amani Martin »
• The Arnold Palmer, directed by Bryan Gordon »
• Jake, directed by Jonathan Hock »
• Arnold's Blueprint, directed by Michael and Jeff Zimbalist »
• Here Now, directed by Eric Drath »