Welcome back to our 30 for 30 documentary short series.
Don Aronow was a family man who moved to Miami in the '60s after making a fortune in New Jersey construction, but soon his focus turned to building and racing cigarette boats. He became world famous, selling boats and fostering close relationships with some of the most powerful men in the world. But during that time in Miami, the people who needed Aronow's products the most (and some of the only ones who could afford the hefty price tag) were drug smugglers. Aronow's tale would end in a hail of bullets, leaving questions that still haven't been answered.
• Arthur & Johnnie, directed by Tate Donovan »
• Wilt Chamberlain: Borscht Belt Bellhop, directed by Caroline Laskow and Ian Rosenberg »
• Tommy and Frank, directed by Richie Keen »
• Cutthroat, directed by Steven Cantor »
• Silver Reunion, directed by Rory Karpf »
• Holy Grail: The T206 Honus Wagner, directed by Nick and Colin Barnicle »
• Disdain the Mundane, directed by Nelson George »
• Ali: The Mission, directed by Amani Martin »
• The Arnold Palmer, directed by Bryan Gordon »
• Jake, directed by Jonathan Hock »
• Arnold's Blueprint, directed by Michael and Jeff Zimbalist »
• Here Now, directed by Eric Drath »